If you're getting married and planning to hire a wedding videographer, don't let price be the only thing you base your decision on. Booking the cheapest videographer possible is not always the best idea. You may end up with a poor quality wedding video. Instead of basing your search on price alone, take these tips into consideration when booking your wedding videographer.
1. Make sure you see a complete sample of the videographer's work. This will give you an idea of the what the final video will look like and the videographer's filming and editing style. You will also be able to hear how the audio sounds. The audio and video should both be crisp and clear.
2. Do they have backup equipment on hand? A good videographer will have backup equipment with at all times. This includes multiple cameras and microphones.
3. Who will be your videographer? If the person you are meeting will not be filming your big day, make sure you ask to meet the person who is filming it. And ask to see a sample of their work before booking.
4. Personality. Make sure your videographer is personable, easy to get along with and willing to film what is important to you on your wedding day. Also, make sure that the videographer will be able to work with your photographer.
5. Are they unobtrusive? A good videographer will be unobtrusive and discreet on your wedding day.
If you are looking for a wedding videographer, contact J.C. Designs, LLC at 262-574-9161 or www.jcdesignswi.com. We will capture your wedding memories and provide you with memories to last a lifetime!
Serving Milwaukee, Waukesha, Madison, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin Dells, Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Kenosha, Racine, West Bend, Port Washington, Ozaukee County, Menonmonee Falls, Germantown and all of Wisconsin.